Thursday, November 18, 2004

Almost there, we're almost there...

Yes... Dmitry has managed to overcome my gross misuse of his software and has got the whole slang section of the Dictionary back online - well done Dmitry! Lord knows how you did it but I am *so* grateful.

We still don't yet have the playground games, playground songs and chants or the rugby song collections but at least the worst is over. And yes, there are 'errors' on some of the entries... but over the next few weeks I'll be going thru the entire dictionary updating the entries and making sure all is looking as good as it should.

I also have a ton of *new* entries to load in so keep watching this space and... as usual... if you have corrections, complaints or more especially new words, phrases, anecdotes or whatever to send in... we'll be more than happy to get them.

By the way - if you hadn't noticed, Xmas is coming round again... so now is the time to get into the bookshops and order your copy of the print version of the site... if you're like me I'm sure there are wowser relatives you'd like to annoy the hell out of?? You *could* always buy it from Amazon if you wanted?

No comments: