Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Errr.....

Well ok.... so I might've exaggerated a bit about how soon I'd be able to get onto the site to improve, sort, include, add... etc, etc.

I can come up with all sorts of excuses... bad back, sickness, new foster kids, Xmas, New Year... err.... well all sorts of things... but at the end of the day I've just not had time to get into the site propery... well ok - at all... honest!! Would I lie to you??

However... for those of you who've put up with the months of crap and inactivity... I'm sure you'll all be ecstatic to learn I've finally started to get things going again. I've located the backups for the rugby songs and playground songs... and will be hard at work over the next week or twenty getting it all back to its pristine glory.

How? Well for starters the kids are finally back at school... in Oz remember summer holiday time is over Xmas so things really *have* been hectic.

Anyway.. on with the motley... drop by tomorrow evening... or morning depending on where you live... and you'll see things starting to happen. Tra for now

No comments: