Saturday, February 22, 2003

It occurs to me that anyone reading this will wonder who the hell 'Sky' or Skyrider' is. Well obviously that's me.

When meandering around the newsgroups as is my wont I use the name 'Sky Rider' (or variations). I've been using it for 3 - 4 years now and it's become second nature to me. I could use 'Chris Lewis' of course, but that's such a boring name.

You'll find me hanging out in well worn places like alt.fan.harry-potter, aus.tv and the like. I also hang out as a founder member of alt.ozdebate. This started life as a 'flame group' but now we just hang around and bitch at each other and any other poor soul who passes by for no obvious reason.

Of course I also hang around the newsgroup dedicated to the dictionary.... 'free.odps'.... which for some reason never gets the number or quality of posts it deserves. If you have nothing better to do, please drop in. It gets quite lonely in there sometimes!!

No comments: