Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My fingers ache!

I've spent most of today uploading entry after entry to the 'Seedy Songs' dictionary and have so far made very little headway relatively! At least I mananged to extract a database dump of the 'old' entries which is allowing me to do it. The thought of having to look through four years of mail trying to find the entries one at a time still gives me the shivers! On the other hand, looking through all the entries again has been real fun... some have made me laugh as much as they did when I first entered them :)

Anway, for those of you new to the site you'll have *no* idea what I'm talking about so just ignore me and go enjoy yourselves... for the regulars... well it will take me days, maybe weeks, to get each entry ready for inclusion so bear with me. It is happening. Soon the site will be restored to its former glory... so go get your friends and relatives and get more slang, songs, and games. C'mon guys... let's get the ball rolling again!!

No comments: