Monday, June 21, 2004

Gawd....

Blogger is driving me crazy! I worked out what the problem is eventually despite having had them look at the site a few times. It seems that despite my changing the settings, when I republished it refused to save them and continued to use the old settings. Ah well.... the wonders of modern technology.

On the other hand, I understand that invitations to gMail are only being given out to the favoured few and some of those are coming from Blogger.com so if you want to try out gMail it looks like you have to part of Blogger.

Having said that I didn't get an invitation via Blogger, but from someone I know on a different 'forum' so I will shortly be changing the 'send to' address for ODPS to the gMail one which should make sure I never lose another submission - all heave a sigh of relief :)

I enabled comments on the blog by the way so if anyone wants to insult me - feel free.

Other than that, odps.net is in the process of being registered and I'm going to install eXoops on that. I tried postnuke and didn't like it much - sorry.

No comments: